Tuesday, December 22, 2015

[10 Hari Cabaran Blog] - Day 5




Day 5 - 10 wishes

1. I wish that each year is better than the last



2. I wish sadness wasnt an emotion cause i'd be a bit happier without it



3. I wish i could just drop everything and travel to some exotic country



4. i wish you'd listen closer to the songs i play. cause the lyrics speak the words i fail to say.



5. I wish i was a little kid again..


6. i wish all romantic scene that happen in movies happen in my life

7. i wish life was like a fairy tale and people were always friends instead of these nonstop disaster that never seem to end.


8. I wish my fried's house houses were connected to mine via secret tunnels.


9. i wish you know how much i love you



10. i wish i had a DELETE button in my life.








Love, 
The Dazzling Ladybie


No comments:

Post a Comment